By: Heather Hawkins
Income taxes are due April 15, and people are scouring the internet for answers to their tax questions. If you are interested in adding income tax content to your blog, I currently have several articles for sale.
- 3 Things to Know About Reporting 1099 Income
- 3 Qualities of a Trustworthy Tax Preparer
- 3 Reasons to Update Your W-4
- 8 Steps to Starting a Home Based Tax Preparation Business
- Prepare Your Own Income Taxes and Avoid These Pitfalls
- Answers to Your Toughest W-4 Questions
These posts can be bought today and placed on your blog immediately. However, if you have a topic in mind, I can create and send a brand new blog post to you within one business day.
Have an awesome day!!!
About the Author
Aside from being a freelance writer, Heather Hawkins is a wife, mother of two, and a homemaker. She enjoys making homemade cupcakes, slow cooker creations and memories with her family. Connect with Heather on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Heather Hawkins
Heather Hawkins is a professional copywriter with 4 years of PR, marketing, and entrepreneurial experience.
CONNECT WITH ME